Youth Mental Health First Aid is an 8-hour public education program that:
- introduces participants to the unique risk factors and warning signs of mental health concerns in adolescents
- builds understanding of the importance of early intervention
- teaches individuals how to help an adolescent experiencing a mental health challenge
- teaches participants how to select interventions and provide initial help
- teaches participants how to connect young people to mental health clinicians
You can register for this free training using the registration link below or by contacting Camara Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-9577.
YMHFA Registration Link: https://www.